I haven’t been blogging much lately because I really only have one thing on my mind…my trip to EUROPE! I had a half day off from work today, so I used it to buy the last few essentials I think I might need. Who knew the travel section at Target could be so addicting! I seriously could have bought everything. I had to stop myself from buying the mini lint rollers, wrinkle free spray, sanitizer wipes, a Tide pen… I could go on and on. I managed to walk away with just a few things. Once I managed to pry myself away not only from the section, but from the whole store the below items are what I decided I couldn’t live without.
1. Catching Fire Book and Phase 10 Game – These are strictly for the plane/train rides. I need something to occupy my time for those 9hr flights. I’ve never been on a plane for that long. I’ve never even been in a car for that long! I usually put books on my iPad, but I don’t want to bring it with me. I love playing Phase 10 and if you’ve ever played before you know that game can take hours to play!
2. Travel Smart Adapter and Converter Unit – Uh yeah, unless I want my electronics to blow up I needed to buy this. This handy one at Target comes in one unit, so it’s easy to switch to all the different countries adapter plugs.
3. 8GB Memory Cards – I got a deal on these. They were half off, so I bought 2! They hold 2,000 pictures each! Everyone better be ready to look at some pics when I come back!
4. Inflatable Travel Pillow – I’ve always wanted one of these pillows and I never knew that they made ones you could inflate. I thought what a brilliant idea. Now I don’t have to worry about carrying around a pillow. Just deflate it and stuff it in my suitcase.
5. Mini Travel Umbrella – It’s small enough to fit in my purse! I definitely don’t want to get caught in the rain during a long day of sight seeing. Even if it doesn’t rain it’s still super cute and I know I’ll use it later.
6. Tylenol PM – I really need to sleep on the plane ride over there, so I’m hoping to pop a couple of these babies and be out like a light. I hope they’ll be helpful if I have trouble sleeping. Never know what strange sounds there might be. There’s nothing like sleeping in your own bed, so hopefully with these I wont have any problems.
7. Mini First Aid Kit – For obvious reasons. You never know when you might need a band aid!
8. Mini Sunscreen – We’ll be outside A LOT!
9. Tums – A tummy ache can ruin anyones day. 😦
10. Gum – For those popping ears. Oh and you never know when a cute boy might come around. 😉